Singapore is one of the places which stand for a rapid growth and sustainability. Buying a property in Singapore is considered as the safest investments these days. After the independence in 1965, Singapore has quickly emerged into a centralized commercial hub for South Asia attracted foreign investors. This is all because of the convenient to commute location of Singapore.
Here are few points as to why one should buy a property in J Gateway:
- Growth: Singapore is one of those very quickly growing countries. So whatever is invested in Singapore will show up high returns.
- 18th wealthiest country: Singapore is world’s 18th wealthiest country. This explains that Singapore provides growth to each and every part of itself. Be in the corporate within or the individuals or the Properties. So when you invest in Singapore property, it’s likely to grow as quickly as the country economy is growing. It’s absolutely inspiring the way Singapore has emerged as what it is today from a fishing village.
- Property Excellence: Singapore’s wealth is most often best utilized in spending lavishly and that is what probably has been the growth secret for them. Singapore has been 14th most expensive place to live over the globe. This is because of the first in class lifestyle Singaporeans prefer and the Premium class they would opt in everything they do. It could be in terms of infrastructure, it could be the day-to-day things they need for living everything is of premium standard and that’s what probably is attracting more foreign returns, increasing their economy to develop the country further.
- The Real Estate Market in Singapore: The property market in Singapore is very dynamic with a speedy growth and with an avg residential property value as $54,000. There are numerous variety of options to choose from, when it comes to the residential properties in Singapore. All the properties are assured with superior amenities and a definite return.
What to look for, while buying property in Singapore:
- Consult a consultant: This is a crucial and foremost important step when you have decided to buy a property in Singapore. This is because of the knowledge that the consultants show up on the enormous range of properties.
- Decide on the property: After checking the wide range that Singapore offers including J Gateway floor plans you will need to decide on what kind of property you will buy basing on your needs.
- Token amount on chosen property: you will need to pay 1% of token amount on selected property which will give you 14 days time to think further and decide.
- Loan or cash? : If you want to go for a bank loan you can get a loan up to 80% of the Property value.
- Pay the Tax and property is yours: If you are the occupant of the house you will be paying a 4% of the total annual rate of the property.